Today, I discovered an entirely new world of mentoring and mentorship, a branch to help the world in my own little way (... for now). By enrolling in a six hour course (with lunch breaks), I began my journey upon stepping stones of how to be a mentor, furthering my existing skills and gaining new ones.
We- being my new Shatin College friends and I- have decided in between whispered gossip that mentorship included nurturing others social and academic progress. Throughout this process, both the mentoree and mentorer should gain a new relationship, as well as knowledge and . And perhaps even have a bit of fun, but this may be beyond the realms for some.
As a team, I am quite confident this room full of teenagers (and while the prospect may seem quite worrying), will be quite a success, and I truly hope that it will achieve many goals for the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment